Have you ever been disconnected from your core system
How many times has a storm hit and knocked out the connectivity of your office? When this happens to your credit union it not only affects you, but also your members. Sharetec has your solution! Using Sharetec’s Offline Processing, your credit union can continue to serve your members when conditions are not ideal.
What does this mean for your credit union and your members?
- Serve Members: Perform members transactions when the connection to the system is ever down.
- Reduce Possible Losses: Even in an offline environment, tellers will see the member’s balances,so not to give out too much cash.
- No Double Entry Later: Once a connection back to the Sharetec server has been established, tellers will be able to post all of their offline transactions back to the Sharetec server in batch format, based on each user.
- Effective: If Service Bureau is lost for any reason.
- Automatically: Writes the transaction to the database.
- No Network connection required.
THE TECHNOLOGY OF SIMPLICITY
There was a time when good service and a smile went a long way. It’s no longer enough to just serve your members when they’re in front of you: now you must anticipate needs before they get to your office to stay competitive. Successful credit unions know that a core system providing only basic functionality won’t cut it.
That’s why Sharetec developed a robust, far-reaching core data processing solution with integrated functionality that other systems attempt to accomplish through static interfaces to third party products. Our approach has been to deliver advanced, simple-to-use products that flow seamlessly for the user, eliminating the frustration produced by less cohesive systems.
Your members have come to expect excellent service – why not surpass expectations? Our integrated design will enhance the performance of your staff, leading to better service, lower costs and greater growth.
Contact Lori today at email@example.com to find out more about Sharetec’s Offline Processing Module.