EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES WILL ABOUND AT THE 2018 CONFERENCE!
Education is always a primary focus at the annual Sharetec Users Conference and, once again, learning will be in the arena spotlight at this year’s event. Once you arrive at the September 17th-19th Conference in San Antonio, prepare to “lasso” some helpful information in the form of various Workshops, which are slated to include:
- Card@Once will show attendees how debit cards can be printed hassle-free at their credit union.
- Common Mistakes: A to Almost Z will address numerous common mistakes users make in Sharetec and provide helpful suggestions for each.
- Dashboards (Advanced Level Workshop) will feature former credit union CEO and current Quality Analyst, Greg Rowlett, who will introduce attendees to dashboard reports and demonstrate how they can be used to document your financial position.
- Go for a Spin with V10 will invite attendees to take a test drive on Sharetec Version 10.
- Home Banking, Mobile Banking and Bankjoy will demonstrate how the new Home Banking interface allows members to have many services and functionality at their fingertips.
- Loan Form Mapping will provide an overview on how this new Sharetec add-on product lets users update and map loan forms with the click of a mouse.
- Loans: From Application to Disbursement and the Errors In-Between will examine the loan process and various errors that may cause staff to panic and prevent disbursal.
- Menu Permissions and Security (Hands-On Lab) will provide users with an opportunity to learn and practice applying Sharetec’s menu permissions and security features.
- Results for the Advanced User (Advanced Level Workshop) will instruct attendees on how to search by keywords, join tables, add calculations and much more.
- Reversal Remedies for Sticky Situations will cover a variety of reversal situations and provide a best-practice approach for each.
- 5300 Call Report Automation (Advanced Level Workshop) will review the setup of the 5300 Call Report and focus on creating the 5300 file, uploading it to the NCUA and more.
Competition is tough, which is why leveraging Sharetec’s user-friendly functionality and advanced features can help your credit union “wrestle” its competitors and be a champion in the industry! (Please note that sessions are subject to change.)