Surveys show that mobile apps getting big in Texas. “Thirty-three percent of respondents now use mobile apps on a smartphone or tablet, up from 20% two years ago and 7% in 2009, according to SWACHA–The Electronic Payments Resource, a Dallas-based not-for-profit payment association with about 1,100 financial institution and other clients across the Southwest. More and more… Read more »
Questions? Reach Out to an Expert!
Latest Blog Posts
- Save the Date and Join Sharetec at the CCUL Annual Meeting & Expo March 4, 2019
- Sharetec Helps Keep your Credit Union’s Data Safe January 9, 2019
- “Instant Debit Card Freeze” from Sharetec December 3, 2018
- NCUA Recognizes Los Alamos Schools Credit Union for Outstanding Service to Members January 28, 2019
- Eddy FCU Partners with Sharetec November 8, 2018