Surveys show that mobile apps getting big in Texas. “Thirty-three percent of respondents now use mobile apps on a smartphone or tablet, up from 20% two years ago and 7% in 2009, according to SWACHA–The Electronic Payments Resource, a Dallas-based not-for-profit payment association with about 1,100 financial institution and other clients across the Southwest. More and more… Read more »
Questions? Reach Out to an Expert!
Latest Blog Posts
- Sharetec Keeps your Data Safe November 12, 2018
- Sharetec’s Online Member Enrollment Makes it Easy for your Members October 3, 2018
- CUBA CU Signs with Sharetec to be Their Next Core System September 11, 2018
- Eddy FCU Partners with Sharetec November 8, 2018
- County CU Partners with Sharetec as Their New Core Banking System July 16, 2018