Banking on the go continues to be the norm as more and more financial institutions integrate the latest technology that consumers are demanding. Users log in an average of 3.7 times per week with an average session lasting 1 minute, 14 seconds. These times are up when compared to last years. Fifty-one percent of adults… Read more »
Questions? Reach Out to an Expert!
Latest Blog Posts
- “Instant Debit Card Freeze” from Sharetec December 3, 2018
- Sharetec Keeps your Data Safe November 12, 2018
- Sharetec’s Online Member Enrollment Makes it Easy for your Members October 3, 2018
- Eddy FCU Partners with Sharetec November 8, 2018
- County CU Partners with Sharetec as Their New Core Banking System July 16, 2018